Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Some Much Appreciate Kind Comments From Clients

I love working with my clients and sincerely appreciate their kind comments regarding my service to them. Its a real boost to my confidence and a great motivator.  

Here are just a few:

"Tonya Michael made the process of buying my house run smoothly!  After dealing with a few realtor's, I turned to Tonya and turning to her was the best decision. Her knowledge and experience made the entire process relatively easy. She was always available to answer my questions and to assist me. Im so Glad that she was my realtor and I would recommend her to anyone! Thank You Tonya!"

"I would recommend Tonya Michael because she is fast and friendly. My house had already been on the market for one year. When it was shown, feedback was slow, not at all, or ineffective. When I contacted Tonya, she offered great advice, her rates were better than the competition, and she sold my house in two weeks. I believe it was all about getting the right kind of buyer instead of just "traffic". I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a realtor that understands what small towns are all about and what families are looking for in a home. She is excellent!"

"She was wonderful to work with!! Hands down the nicest and most helpful with everything. Made buying our house as simple and smooth as possible! We will be recommending her to our friends that are looking to buy."

A warm, heartfelt Thank You to all my clients, I appreciate the opportunity.  If you're searching for a home or considering selling, please let me know, I am eager to help.

Tonya Michael